Application Due Date: 30 November 2018.
The Brenthurst Structure is once again accepting applications from young graduates for the Machel-Mandela Fellowship Program, called in honour of previous South African President Nelson Mandela and his other half, Graça Machel. Entry into the Program is an extremely competitive, with the general objective being to assist support Africa’s future leaders.
The Fellowship runs full-time for a minimum of 6 months and is open to both South African and worldwide prospects, with the picked prospect anticipated to use up the consultation at the Structure’s head office in Johannesburg in April2019 Fellows will work straight with and help the Structure’s personnel on a series of jobs and activities, a few of which will need foreign travel.
An extensive month-to-month stipend and lodging (topic to Structure policy) will be offered.
- Under 30 years of age
- Undergraduate or Masters degree with performance history of scholastic quality
- Exceptional English interaction abilities needed, with copy-editing and proof-reading abilities a property
- Passionate and trustworthy self-starter who needs very little oversight and management
- Able to stabilize due dates and attention to information
- An enthusiasm for Africa and eager interest in enhancing Africa’s financial efficiency
- Familiarity with the work of The Brenthurst Structure
Please resolve your application to Ms Leila Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org, pricing estimate ‘Application: Machel-Mandela Fellow’ in the subject line.
You will require to send out:
- An updated CV with recommendations
- A covering letter of no greater than 500 words, describing your interest in the position and appropriate abilities
- A composing sample, for instance an essay or a released post of any length.
- The earliest date you would have the ability to begin
Application Due Date:
- The due date for applications is 30 November 2018.
- Owing to the big volume of applications, just shortlisted prospects will be called. If you have actually not spoken with us by 30 January 2019, please presume your application to be not successful.
For Additional Information: