Due Date: January 25, 2019
Applications are open for CEI Advanced On-the-Job Training Program for Young Professionals from CEI Member States. With funding ensured through the Program for “Advanced On-the-Job Training”, supported under the CEI Cooperation Fund supplied by all Member States, the CEI is releasing a Require choice of 3 Young Specialists– from the CEI Member States.
Young experts will to help the CEI-Executive Secretariat in Trieste (Italy) in performing the CEI’s activities in the following locations, particularly:
- Workplace Administration– Ref. code OA
- Intermediary– Ref. code LI
- Policy Research Study– Ref. code PR
On the basis of their curricula and expert experience, they will help the Secretariat in performing the Organisation’s activities in the locations of workplace administration, intermediary and policy research study
Anticipated beginning date: 1 March 2019
- A minimum of 2-3 years of pertinent experience in the associated location within public and personal bodies, global organisations and other local bodies in addition to NGOs.
- Resident of among the CEI Member States (double citizenships or home in other places than the native land ought to be appropriately reported).
- University degree from a acknowledged scholastic organization.
- Exceptional understanding of English, both spoken and composed.
- Efficiency in utilizing Microsoft Workplace applications, consisting of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
To obtain a post, please send out:
- your CV (Europass format);-LRB- ***************).
- an inspiration letter; and
- 2 referral letters in English
A pplications are to be sent out to [email protected], suggesting in the subject the candidate’s complete name and the Recommendation code of the position it is made an application for. The asked for files ought to be sent out by and not behind 25 January 2019 (5 PM CET).
For more details, go to Main European Effort