Deadline: July 5, 2020
Are you a foreign postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct further research in France? Apply now for the Make Our Planet Great Again Post-Doctoral Program 2020.
France’s Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and of Higher Education, Research, and Innovation (MESRI) in collaboration with Campus France have implemented a program of support for foreign postdoctoral researchers wishing to conduct further research in France on a topic related to earth systems, climate change and sustainability, the energy transition, or societal challenges of environmental issues.
Four broad research themes are prioritized:
- Earth systems,
- Climate change and sustainability,
- Energy transition,
- Societal challenges of environmental issues.
- Institutions hosting the laureates will be financed with €50,000 for a period of 12 months, per selected postdoctoral researchers.
- Candidates must possess a doctoral degree for less than five years on the date of submission of the application;
- Be exclusively of the nationality of one of the eligible countries;
- Not have resided in France after September 1, 2019.
- The postdoctoral contract must take effect from January 2021 (to be specified later).
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Iran, Ireland, Island, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New-Zeland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapour, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taïwan, United Kingdom, United States of America
Consistent with the aims and requirements of this call for proposals, the selection process will unfold in two phases. In the first phase, scientific experts in the covered fields will evaluate the applications received. In the second phase, an international jury will make the final selection of candidates to receive support.
The following documents are required:
- CV including the list of your publications
- PhD Diploma (or certificate if PhD diploma)
- CV of your postdoctoral supervisor
- The letter of commitment of the French host institution for hosting your post-doctorate specifying the resources provided to carry out the research project (the host institution receives a financing of €50,000 for 12 months)
- Letters of recommendation
- Passport or proof of ID
For more information, visit Make Our Planet Great Again Postdoctoral Program.