Due Date: April 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Mandela Rhodes Structure Scholarship Program 2020 The Scholarship supplies complete financing for as much as an optimum of 2 years of postgraduate research study for an African resident at identified South African organizations.
The Scholarship program is a mix of financial backing for postgraduate research studies and a high quality Management Advancement Program, with the objective of structure remarkable management capability in Africa.
The MRF Management Advancement Program is comprised of the following 3 elements.
- 3 domestic Workshops
- 3 Regional group Pods
- 2nd Year Program
The Scholarship covers the expense of a Scholar as follows:
- Tuition and registration costs as set by the organization
- A research study products allowance as set by the MRF
- Lodging and meal allowances as set by the MRF
- A medical help allowance as set by the MRF
- Economy-class travel allowance for global Scholars just from the Scholar’s house to their organization at the start and end of their degree
- Individual allowance
- The Scholarship is open to residents of all African nations and is for postgraduate research study at South African universities or tertiary organizations;-LRB- **************).
- Complete financing is for Honours (optimal one year) or Masters (as much as an optimum of 2 years) or their equivalents (MBA’s omitted);-LRB- **************).
- Any person who will be in between the ages of 19 and 30 years at the time of using up the Scholarship might use;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to have a very first degree or its comparable or should remain in the procedure of finishing one by 31 January 2020;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to have a history of well above typical scholastic resultsand show in their character a dedication to the 4 concepts of Education, Reconciliation, Management and Entrepreneurship;-LRB- **************).
- Candidates need to have the ability to go to all required components of our management advancement program. These activities can happen throughout the week or on weekends.
- Round 1: Applications evaluated by South African tertiary organizations and the Mandela Rhodes Structure (alumni customers). By end June 2019, all candidates to be notified by universities and/or the MRF whether their application is through to the next phase.
- Round 2: Evaluations by designated Mandela Rhodes Structure personnel. By the end of July 2019, staying candidates to be notified by the MRF whether their application is through to the next phase.
- Round 3: Evaluations by designated Mandela Rhodes Structure personnel. By end of August 2019, staying candidates to be notified by the MRF whether their application is through to the next phase.
- Last round: Panel interviews with Choice Committees in October. By end of October 2019, panel spoke with candidates to be notified by the MRF whether they have actually been picked as Mandela Rhodes Scholars.
For more details, see Mandela Rhodes Structure Scholarship