Application Due Date: July 1, 2019 at 5: 00 pm ET
Each year Resolve looks for options from tech innovators all over the world for its Worldwide Obstacles, and anybody can send a service by July 1,2019
Finalists are welcomed to pitch their options at Solve Difficulty Finals throughout UN General Assembly Week in New York City City in September. Picked Solver groups will sign up with a helpful neighborhood of peers, funders, and professionals to assist advance their work; get mentorship and tactical suggestions from Solve and MIT networks; go to Resolve at MIT, our yearly flagship occasion in May; and get access to more than $725,00 0 in reward financing for the 2019 Obstacles.
In the last 2 years, Resolve’s neighborhood has actually dedicated more than $7.5 million in moneying to Solver groups, in addition to in-kind assistance such as mentorship, technical competence, media and conference direct exposure, and organisation and entrepreneurship training.
Anybody, anywhere all over the world aged 13 and older can send a service to Resolve’s Obstacles. You can be a specific, a group, or a company. You can be a candidate from previous years or currently part of our neighborhood. If you have an appropriate service, we hope you’ll use.
- Source Solutions
Resolve looks for innovators all over the world with options to our Worldwide Obstacles. Whether your service is simply a model, you’re running a pilot, or you’re prepared to scale, we wish to speak with you.
- Select Solutions
Once the submission due date passes, evaluating starts. After a preliminary screening by Solve personnel, our Difficulty judges choose the most appealing options as Finalists. These Finalists will be welcomed to pitch their options live at Solve Difficulty Finals, where judges will choose the brand-new Solver class. *
- Assistance Solutions and Collaborations
As soon as chosen, the Solver class signs up with Solve’s international neighborhood of cross-sector leaders– getting to financing, resources, mentorship, and brand-new connections. Resulting collaborations in between our Solver class and neighborhood Members will be revealed at our flagship occasion Resolve at MIT.
Resolve looks for ingenious, human-centered, tech-based options to our Worldwide Obstacles. We will think about options at all phases of advancement:
- Concept: We invite you to send your service concept, however please note that concept-stage options are not likely to be chosen. You have up until the submission due date to model and explore your concept!
- Model: An endeavor structure and screening its item, service, or organisation design. Generally referred to as “pre-seed” if for earnings.
- Pilot: A business releasing a checked item, service, or organisation design in a minimum of one neighborhood. Hybrids and for-profits would usually remain in a “seed” round and creating profits (whether they are capital favorable).
- Development: A business with a recognized item, service, or organisation design presented, which is poised for additional development in numerous neighborhoods or nations. Organizations at this phase need to have a clear course to sustainability. For-profits at this phase would be “seed” or “Series A.”
- Scale: A sustainable business operating in numerous neighborhoods or nations that is aiming to scale considerably, concentrating on increased performance. For-profits in this phase would be “Series A” or “Series B.
2019 Worldwide Obstacles:
- July 1, 2019 at 5: 00 pm ET: Due date to send a draft service application
- July 22, 2019 at 9: 00 am ET: Due date for modifying a service application
- August 2019: Finalists revealed
- September 2019: Finalists pitch at Solve Difficulty Finals throughout UN General Assembly Week in New York City City
For More Details: