Due Date: May 15, 2019
Applications are open for the Mastercard Foundation/FAWE Scholars Entrepreneurship Fund 2019 for Tertiary Scholars and Alumni. The SEF focuses on supporting imaginative and ingenious Scholars’ company concepts to allow them proficiently and favorably add to socio-economic advancement of their communities/countries.
Scholars Entrepreneurship Fund (SEF) was developed by the Mastercard Structure in action to Scholars’ and partner organizations’ ask for scholars/community income improvement. SEF incorporates Scholars in all procedures varying from style, execution and follow-up with the objective of changing not just the private Scholars however likewise the neighborhood at big. The suggested tasks are anticipated to continue beyond the financing stage and as such, development will be reported to FAWE on a quarterly basis for a duration of not less than 5 years or as will be identified by FAWE.
- The financing duration ranges from March 2019 to March 2021 with possible financing for any single task varying from a minimum of USD 500 to an optimum of USD 5,000
A task lead who should:
- Be a FAWE Mastercard Structure continuous Scholar at the University of Rwanda or INES-Ruhengeri
- Be a Mastercard Structure Scholars Program Alumni
- Have a company idea/project to be executed in Rwanda
- Send just one company idea/project per round.
- Expediency and practicality– achievable results, success and socio-economic effect.
- Prospective to react to community/market requirements– fundamental market analysis/research of the issue to be resolved by the task, enhanced income (earnings, tasks)
- Costing and spending plan of the proposed task– cost-effectiveness, take advantage of, practical spending plan with a development strategy
- Imagination and innovativeness– source of funds, balance in between academics and task
- Experience in the location of interest (self or coach) i.e. if technical competence is required to execute a task;-LRB- **************).
- Prospective for growth and/scalability
- Prospective for task production
- Compliance– satisfies ethical requirements and Rwanda’s federal government regulative structures.
For additional information, go to FAWE Scholars Entrepreneurship Fund