Due Date: March 31, 2019
The 2019 MasterCard Structure at Regional Universities Online Forum (RUFORUM) Scholarship Award is open for applications. The scholarships targets academically deserving yet financially disadvantaged neighborhoods and those originating from dispute and post-conflict locations of Africa. The scholarships are tenable at Egerton University in Kenya and Gulu University in Uganda.
The Regional Universities Online Forum for Capability Structure in Farming (RUFORUM) in collaboration with MasterCard Structure, Gulu University and Egerton University are carrying out a 8 year program targeted at changing African farming universities and their graduates to much better react to developmental difficulties through boosted application of science, innovation, service and development for rural farming improvement.
The RUFORUM Technical Committee (RTC) has actually recognized the following concern programs for the scholastic year 2019/2020 as eligible for application and to be supported.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agri-Entrepreneurship and Interaction Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Agribusiness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biosystems Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Farming
- Bachelor of Details and Interaction Innovation
- Master of Science in Agri-Enterprises Advancement
- Master of Science in Food Security and Neighborhood Nutrition
- Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Neighborhood Advancement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resources Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Science and Innovation
- Master of Science in Agricultural Extension
- Master of Science in Soil Science
- This is a complete board detailed scholarship that covers: tuition costs, one return air ticket for African trainees from outdoors Uganda and Kenya, research study expenses, workshop and conference expenses, living expenditures consisting of stipend and hostel, laptop computer, internship accessory, neighborhood engagement and field accessory, and entrepreneurship training.
This scholarship chance is open to African trainees of all race, colour, dissent and who in specific are financially disadvantaged and those originating from dispute and post-conflict locations of Africa.
- Candidates need to be a nationwide of Kenya and Uganda to gain from the nationwide particular scholarship quota;-LRB- ***************).
- Be a person of any African nation to gain from the Africa area scholarship quota
- Be from financially disadvantaged, marginalized neighborhoods, originating from dispute and post dispute locations.
- Be less than 25 years for undergraduate and less than 30 years for Master’s research studies at the time of application.
- Must have finished secondary school and/or diploma for a Bachelor’s degree application not more than 2 years from the time of this call. Continuing trainees are NOT qualified;-LRB- ***************).
- The candidate ought to satisfy admission requirements to qualified programs in the University of option (Egerton University or Gulu University);-LRB- ***************).
- For admission into Gulu University for a bachelor’s degree program one need to have achieved the High School Certificate (HSC) likewise referred to as Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACEl) or its comparable. For admission into Egerton University one need to have finished the Kenya Secondary Education Certificate (KSCE) or its comparable;-LRB- ***************).
- Demonstrate interest in farming, agribusiness and entrepreneurship;-LRB- ***************).
- Demonstrate management qualities;-LRB- ***************).
- Have dedication to operating in farming and farming worth chains;-LRB- ***************).
- Have a strong dedication to neighborhood improvement;-LRB- ***************).
- Women are especially motivated to use.
Candidates ought to get application for both the scholarships and admission from the university of option. Candidates will just use to one university of option. Application can likewise be downloaded by clicking following sites: RUFORUM; Gulu University and Egerton University Candidates are motivated to thoroughly study the application standards and supply all the needed details and files prior to sending the application.
Download the MCF Application
Application (for admission and scholarship) need to be sent to the particular university of option:
Prof. Nancy W. Mungai
TAGDev Program Organizer
TAGDev Program’s Workplace Found in New Physics Block
P.O Box 536-20115, Egerton
Tel: +254711 68 9880 or +254720 390 893
Email: [email protected]
Academic Registrar, Gulu University
Awich Roadway, Laroo Department, Gulu town
P.O.Box 166 Gulu, Uganda
Email: [email protected]
For additional information, go to [email protected]