Application Due Date: 30 June 2019
The HRDA is a 1 year extensive course where 25-30 remarkable people invest 6 months in Pretoria and 6 months at one of the 12 partner universities all over Africa. They are taught by noteworthy speakers in the field of human rights and go through lots of useful training workouts.
It is the only course of its kind in Africa. Graduates enter of the HRDA Alumni Association whose 537 members are presently active in the complete spectrum of human rights work: from grassroots, through civil service, to global organisations consisting of the African Union and the United Nations.
The eligibility requirements for the LLM/MPhil (HRDA) is as follows:
- Law trainees (LLM choice):
A degree enabling access to the legal occupation.
- Non-law trainees (MPhil choice):
An Honours degree in a discipline appropriate to human rights and democratisation.
Candidates should have outstanding scholastic qualifications and show.
human rights experience or interest. Females, along with members of.
minority groups such as native individuals, LGBTI individuals and individuals.
with impairments, are especially motivated to use.
- Approximate expense of the program (1 year) is US$ 15 000
- There depend on 25 FULL Scholarships readily available for African people.
- Partly or completely self-funded trainees are likewise motivated to get this program.
For Additional Information: