Matsumae International Structure Completely Moneyed Research Study Fellowship Program 2020 in Japan is now open.
Upon the principle of the creator of the Matsumae International Structure (MIF), “Towards A Greater Comprehending of Japan and a Long Lasting World Peace”, MIF has actually begun the Research study Fellowship Program in 1980.
The fellowship intends to open a course to peace and success on the basis of good understanding by combining active young research study employees of exceptional character to Japan. By deepening their understanding of Japan, and developing links of trust and relationship, the Structure looks for to make a genuine contribution to long-term peace throughout the world.
The following financial backings are supplied to the effective candidates:
- Allowance for research study and stay
- Insurance Coverage
- Air Transport
- Start-up Fund upon arrival
* For information, please download the Fellowship Statement PDF file
Candidates of non-Japanese citizenship who fulfill all of the following eligibility requirements are welcomed to send the needed application files:
- Candidates should get a Letter of Invite from the host organizations in Japan
- Candidates should hold a PH.D. (Doctorate) degree, or be acknowledged by MIF as having comparable scholastic credentials
- Candidates should be at the age of 49 years of ages or more youthful at the time when files are sent
- Candidates should have adequate capabilities in the English or Japanese languages
- Candidates must not have previous or present experiences of remaining in Japan (Other than for short-term stay. E.g. sightseeing, conferences)
- Candidates must remain in work in their house nations, and should go back to their nations upon conclusion of their MIF fellowship period
- Candidates are totally free to choose host organizations (university lab, nationwide research study organizations or the matching centers of personal market)
Qualified Areas: Open for All
Download and print out the Application in PDF-format or MS Word file from the use link. All of the following files must remain in A4 size and should be type-written and be sent completely in one plan by postal mail. The files are not to be bound into a book.
- The research study job
- A reprint of the most substantial publication by the candidate
- Individual history (Curriculum Vitae)
- A recommendation letter by the candidate’s company, printed out on the house organization’s letter head
- Qualified copies for all the scholastic certificates/diplomas (for Ph.D., MA/MS/MD, BA/BS) released by the appropriate organizations
- A letter of invite signed by the professor/scholar-in-charge at the host organization, printed out on the host organization’s letter head
Please send out the files to the following mailing address:
- The Matsumae International Structure
4-4-46, Kamiogi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, 167-0043 JAPAN
Tel: +81 -3-3301-7600
* Application should be sent from the candidate’s house nation. Those applications sent digitally or by means of facsimile will be undesirable. For information, please download the “Fellowship Statement” PDF file from the main link.
Application Due Date: July 31, 2019