Due Date: July 31, 2019
The Matsumae International Structure (MIF) Research Study Fellowship Program 2020 is now open. Upon the idea of the creator of the Matsumae International Structure (MIF), “Towards A Greater Comprehending of Japan and an Enduring World Peace”, MIF began the Research study Fellowship Program in 1980.
The fellowship intends to open a course to peace and success on the basis of good understanding by combining active young research study employees of exceptional character to Japan. By deepening their understanding of Japan, and developing links of trust and relationship, the Structure looks for to make a genuine contribution to long-term peace throughout the world.
Stipend for research study and remain, Insurance coverage, Air transport (a round-trip air ticket to/from Tokyo) and Swelling amount on arrival
Duration & Variety Of Fellowships:
For a duration of from 3 to 6 months; the variety of fellowships has to do with 20 individuals each year.
Candidates of non-Japanese citizenship who fulfill all of the following eligibility requirements are welcomed to send the needed application files.
- Candidates should acquire a Letter of Invite from host organizations in Japan.
- Candidates should hold a PH.D. (Doctorate) degree, or be acknowledged by MIF as having comparable scholastic credentials.
- Candidates should be at the age of 49 years of ages or more youthful at the time when files are sent.
- Candidates should have enough capabilities in the English or Japanese languages.
- Candidates must not have previous or present experiences of remaining in Japan. (Other than for short-term stay. E.g. sightseeing, conferences)
- Candidates must remain in work in their house nations, and should go back to their nations upon conclusion of their MIF fellowship period.
- Candidates should be of sound health.
Host Organization In Japan:
- Candidates are complimentary to choose host organizations (university lab, nationwide research study organizations or the matching centers of personal market)
Download the statement for more information.
To learn more, see Matsumae International Structure