Due Date: June 3, 2019
Applications are open for the MAXQDA #ResearchforChange Grant 2019 The MAXQDA Research study Grants look for to assist trainees open their research study capacity along with assist in the development of global networks for research study cooperation, consequently motivating liable information collection and self-reflective work items.
The #ResearchforChange Grant provides financial backing and methodological training to student-researchers whose fieldwork intends to study, bring awareness to, and add to empowerment efforts. This term’s grant style is females’s empowerment.
- With a $850 USD money Movement Scholarship, MAXQDA Analytics Pro Trainee software application license, and 2 expert training workshops, and more, MAXQDA is providing 3 qualitative and blended approaches student-researchers a grant amounting to $1,400 USD in worth each.
- The candidate should presently be an undergrad, postgraduate, or PhD student/candidate registered at a greater knowing organization (college, university, trade school, and so on).
- The candidate should be performing, or will perform, qualitative or blended approaches fieldwork concentrated on females’s empowerment.
- The fieldwork will start by September 30, 2019 at the current.
- The candidate will be utilizing MAXQDA software application to examine their research study information.
- VERBI Software application GmbH workers, Expert MAXQDA Trainers, and previous MAXQDA Research study Grant receivers are not qualified to use
For more details, see MAXQDA #ResearchforChange Grant