Application Due Date: 21 July 2019
The McDonald Fellowship allows young scientists from emerging nations to operate in a research study organization beyond their own nation. Following the award, we anticipate candidates will have the ability to utilize the recently established competence and networks, continuing to carry out MS research study and/or client care in emerging nations.
The fellowship includes a two-year grant, around ₤30,000 GBP per.
year, to cover travel and living expenses, and an extra contribution.
of ₤ 2,000 GBP annually to the host organization. We anticipate that part of.
the second-year grant to the host organization will be utilized to cover the.
prospect’s expenditures to go to the yearly congress of ECTRIMS, the European Committee for Treatment and Research Study in MS.
One fellowship is granted in collaboration with ECTRIMS and is called the MSIF-ECTRIMS McDonald Fellowship
Another fellowship is granted in collaboration with MSIF’s member, ARSEP, The Fondation put l’Aide à la Recherche sur la Sclérose En Plaques. This is called the MSIF-ARSEP McDonald Fellowship.
- Be under 35 at the time of application
- Be informed to publish graduate level in a location appropriate to several sclerosis (MS)
- Be people of a low- or middle-income nation (all nations with a low, lower middle or upper middle earnings as specified by the World Bank)
- Focus their research study in a location appropriate to MS
Prospects need to likewise remain in among the following scenarios:
- Working or studying in a low- or middle-income nation (all nations with a low, lower middle or upper middle earnings as specified by the World Bank) at the time of election
- Working or studying in another nation on a job which began within the 6 months prior to election
- Studying in another nation on a job supported by an MS International Federation grant
Prospects are anticipated to go back to their own nations at the end.
of the research study duration where they will add to advancing care and.
research study in MS.
The fellowship might likewise be utilized as a supplement for work associated to MS by a prospect who has actually been accepted for training in an identified institute (within the 6 months prior to election) however who does not have adequate loan to cover the overall expense.
How to use:
- Total all areas of the online application
- The Host requires to offer a supporting declaration at the end of the application
- Include names and contact information of 3 referees, consisting of the candidate’s present manager or company
To Learn More: