Due Date: January 14, 2019
Applications for the Next Generation Women Leaders award are now open! The Next Generation Women Leaders award is a scholarship created to acknowledge skill and assistance trainees who wish to optimize their own capacity.
McKinsey & Business welcomes female trainees of all backgrounds to make an application for the scholarship created to acknowledge skill and assistance ladies who wish to optimize their own capacity. This is your chance to get more information about McKinsey & Business and our individuals and to sign up with an extraordinary worldwide network of gifted ladies.
Receivers will be granted:
- a scholarship of 2,000 Euros( or its comparable in a regional currency) towards the expense of tuition, summer season work, volunteer work, research study, or any other effort supporting your scholastic and/or expert advancement
- private mentorship from McKinsey experts to support you as you consider your scholastic trajectory and profession goal
- an invite to a regional McKinsey occasion or a workplace go to
- a trainee working towards a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD, from any discipline or background
Getting Involved Workplaces
- Africa: Angola; Casablanca; Johannesburg; Lagos; Nairobi
- Asia Pacific: Bangkok; Bangalore; Chennai; Delhi; Gurugram; Hanoi; Jakarta; Kuala Lumpur; Manila; Melbourne; Mumbai; Perth; Seoul; Singapore; Sydney; Tokyo; Osaka
- Eastern Europe: Almaty; Astana; Belgrade; Bucharest; Budapest; Kiev; Moscow; Prague; Warsaw; Zagreb
- Western Europe: Amsterdam; Antwerp; Athens; Berlin; Brussels; Perfume; Copenhagen; Dublin; Dusseldorf; Frankfurt; Geneva; Hamburg; Helsinki; Istanbul; Lisbon; London; Luxembourg; Madrid; Milan; Munich; Oslo; Paris; Rome; Stockholm; Stuttgart; Vienna; Zurich
- Middle East: Abu Dhabi; Doha; Dubai; Kuwait; Riyadh; Tel Aviv
- South America: Bogota; Buenos Aires; Lima; Medellin
To use please send:
- Your CV in English consisting of information of your education (consisting of grades), any work experience in addition to any after-school activities and accomplishments
- A cover letter in English (1 page max) consisting of a paragraph about your most significant achievement and a paragraph explaining how you would gain from getting the award
- Academic records (do not require to be in English) depending upon your workplace choices (please see information listed below)
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden need scholastic records from high school onwards
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland need university records
- For other workplaces, scholastic records are optional, however please consist of appropriate grades in your resume
Prior to sending your application, please do make certain you have actually published all the appropriate accessories– they will not have the ability to process your application without the records, cover letter and CV as asked for.
When you use you will be asked to list as much as 2 workplace places which will examine your application. We recommend you to select places to which you have strong ties (e.g. you have actually studied or resided in the nation) and whose regional language you are proficient in. This does not restrict you to any office/practice for the future.
To learn more, go to McKinsey & Business