Deadline: July 27, 2020
Applications are open for the McKinsey & Company Next Generation Women Leaders Asia-Pacific Program 2020. The Next Generation Women Leaders Asia-Pacific event is a two-day virtual workshop that explores the importance of women in leadership.
Event attendees will work with facilitators to further shape their leadership style, helping them become trailblazers in their personal and professional lives. They will walk away with an understanding of the McKinsey problem solving approach, which they can use in school, work, and life. As attendees explore the world of consulting, they will create genuine connections with peers as well as McKinsey colleagues and alumni.
Take the next step in your leadership journey and apply to the Next Generation Women Leaders event, to be held virtually on August 13-14, 2020.
- Applicants should be currently based in the Asia-Pacific region or interested in pursuing a career in the Asia-Pacific region;
- Open to students graduating no later than in 2021 or professionals with fewer than seven years of work experience.
To apply, submit the following documents:
- Resume: Your resume (in English) should include details of your education and grades, work experience and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Cover letter (optional): A cover letter (one page maximum, in English) should include an experience where you demonstrated leadership and fostered effective team work with a diverse group of people. This diversity could include people with different areas of expertise, background, education, culture/nationalities, gender, personalities or work preferences.
- Your office or practice preference: When you apply, you will choose up to two office locations or industry practices to review your application and consider selecting you. They advise you to make your choices based on geographic or industry ties—that is, you have studied or lived in the country or you have work experience in the industry. You should be fluent in the local language.
For more information, visit McKinsey & Company.