Due Date: November 11, 2019
The McKinsey Next Generation Women Leaders Award 2020 is now open. The Next Generation Women Leaders award is a scholarship developed to acknowledge skill and assistance trainees who want to optimize their own capacity. The NGWL award is planned for trainees beyond The United States and Canada and Africa. It is among numerous around the world programs targeted at assisting people learn more about McKinsey much better.
McKinsey passionately thinks in establishing impressive female leaders and promoting gender variety, both at their company and worldwide at big. They welcome you to take the next action of your own management journey with them.
The very first Next Generation Women Leaders (NGWL) occasion happened in Paris in2012 The occasion combined people who self-identify as female from throughout Europe and the Middle East who delighted in 3 days of inspiring workshops, conversations, and networking. For many years they have actually run extra efforts to more assistance ladies’s management under the NGWL umbrella: occasions in Paris, Washington, D.C. and Sao Paulo and the NGWL award.
The NGWL occasion is an unique three-day workshop in which participants check out the value of ladies in management and improve their own management abilities. The NGWL award is a monetary scholarship integrated with specific mentorship from McKinsey experts.
Receivers will be granted:
- a scholarship of 2,000 Euros( or its comparable in a regional currency) towards the expense of tuition, summer season work, volunteer work, research study, or any other effort supporting your scholastic and/or expert advancement
- specific mentorship from McKinsey experts to support you as you consider your scholastic trajectory and profession goal
- an invite to a regional McKinsey occasion or a workplace go to
- Open to present trainees working towards a Bachelors, Masters or PhD, from any discipline or background and who self-identify as woman.
They are seeking to learn more about ladies who:
- have an exceptional record of scholastic and/or expert accomplishments
- have a tested record of management in a scholastic and/or expert setting
- grow when dealing with other individuals
- actively look for methods to optimize their own capacity
- delight in issue fixing and creativity
- wish to utilize their skills to make favorable modifications in their lives and their neighborhoods
Apply if you:
- wish to be motivated to make a distinction
- wish to discover more about the work we do at McKinsey and what being an expert truly indicates
- wish to grow through training and feedback
To use please send:
- Your CV in English consisting of information of your education (consisting of grades), any work experience along with any after-school activities and accomplishments
- A cover letter in English (1-page max) consisting of a paragraph about your most noteworthy achievement and a paragraph explaining how you would take advantage of getting the award
- Academic records (do not require to be in English) depending upon your workplace choices (please see information listed below).
- Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden need scholastic records from high school onwards
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Russia, Spain, Switzerland need university records
- For other workplaces, scholastic records are optional, however please consist of appropriate grades in your resume
They welcome applications from ladies who are:
- Existing trainees working towards a Bachelors, Masters or PhD, from any discipline or background based in among the getting involved areas
For more details, go to McKinsey NGWL Award