Due Date: March 8, 2019
Applications are open for the McKinsey Next Generation Women Leaders Program2019 The Next Generation Women Leaders occasion in Washington, D.C. is a special three-day workshop that provides you the chance to check out the value of ladies in management, form your individual management design, and comprehend how to grow your capacity.
Throughout the 3 days, occasion guests will take part in discussions by senior McKinsey experts and/or alumni, group sessions, conversations, and networking. Individuals are anticipated to be offered for the complete program: May 3-5, 2019.
- Individuals’ travel expenses from within The United States and Canada will be covered by McKinsey;-LRB- ************).
- Lodgings will be offered at the occasion location.
- Open to people who self-identify as female;-LRB- ************).
- Candidates need to be presently based in The United States and Canada (you need to be based in The United States and Canada at the time of the occasion as we do not organize or cover travel from other areas);-LRB- ************).
- An expert with 10 or less years of work experience;-LRB- ************).
- Not participating in school full-time.
The application consists of resume, online type, optional cover letter, and office/practice choices.
- Your resume( in English), which need to consist of information of your education and grades, work experience, and any after-school activities and accomplishments.
- A cover letter( one page optimum, in English), which need to consist of a paragraph about your most significant achievement and a paragraph explaining how you would take advantage of participating in the occasion.
- Your office/practice choice: Their taking part workplaces are noted here When you use, you will choose 2 workplace places or market practices to examine your application and think about sponsoring you. We encourage you to make your choices based upon geographical or market ties (e.g., you have actually studied or resided in the nation, state, or city, or you have work experience in the market). If picking geographical places beyond the United States, you need to be proficient in the regional language.
Please supply your newest education info and any verified future education strategies (e.g., if you will start an MBA or other graduate program in the fall of 2019, consisting of prepared for start and graduation dates, by clicking the “Include Education” button in the application.
To find out more, see NGWL