Application Deadline:February 3, 2021.
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding women leaders and promoting gender diversity, both at our firm and in the world at large.
We invite you to broaden your horizon at our virtual Women’s Global Operations Summit taking place March 3 – 4, 2021. Those selected to attend will have the opportunity to:
- learn about McKinsey’s global work in operations
- engage with McKinsey Operations consultants and meet other like-minded women from around the world
- strengthen their operations skillset through interactive workshops and client case studies
March 3 – 4, 2021
We are looking for individuals who self-identify as women and meet at least one of the following requirements:
- professionals who have a background in engineering or business and (initial) work experience in operations—for instance, manufacturing, supply-chain management, product development, procurement, service operations, implementation, capital excellence, advanced analytics, or quality management
- students working toward a Master’s degree, an MBA, or a PhD, with an engineering or business background
This event is non-evaluative. It is an opportunity for you to get to know us and learn more about working at McKinsey.
You should apply to our Women’s Global Operations Summit if you:
- have a passion for Operations
- actively seek ways to maximize your own potential
- enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- thrive in a team environment
- want to use your talents to make positive changes
How to Apply:
Your application should include a CV in English. No cover letter is needed and transcripts are optional.
Applications are due by February 3, 2021. We will inform you of the outcome of your Women’s Global Operations Summit application by February 17, 2021.
For More Information: