Due Date: October 29, 2018
Applications are open for the Medication Culture Regional Training Workshop 2018 moneyed by the European Union. Through the analysis of regional policies, regional cultural characteristics and the scenario of cultural areas, the 3 day workshop will check out methods to produce alter at regional level and foster cultural sustainability.
Based Upon Medication Culture technique, the method of the workshop will concentrate on forming participatory and efficient knowing experiences; and sharing the very best practice, the much better to support cultural advancement at the regional level. This 3-day workshop (omitting travel) will occur in Casablanca 17-19 December 2018.
Workshop Subject: Regional Cultural Policies and Areas to Increase Cultural Sustainability in the South Area.
This combined knowing workshop will deal with a series of subjects:
- Uniqueness and obstacles of cultural policies in the area and methods to resolve them
- Advocacy for culture at the regional level with the goal to affect choice makers relating to cultural policies
- Methods to cultivate public involvement for engaging people in the shaping of what they imagine for their environment
- Difficulties that cultural centres deal with at the level of management and basic governance and situations to reinforce their function within their neighborhoods
- Methods that cultivate collaboration and promote synergies in between supervisors of public cultural areas and cultural gamers
The program will consist of sessions on promoting knowing and will favour efficient group work. The languages of the workshop are English, French and Arabic.
Travel and lodging expenditures for the picked prospects will be covered by the Medication Culture program.
- This call is committed to cultural specialists, town members or partners, along with scientists with experience in the field of cultural areas management and/or regional cultural policies.
- Candidates should be citizens from South Mediterranean nations, aged in between 23 and 45 years at the time of application. Unique attention will be paid to candidates under 35.
- The picked prospects are anticipated to be completely devoted to this workshop.
Prospects need to:
- have a strong command of Arabic. Great command of French OR English is a requirement;-LRB- *************).
- operate in the cultural field or in linked fields (education, research study, sustainable advancement, tourist, social addition, work, human rights, and so on) within civil society/cultural organisations, the general public sector, or as freelancers. Unique factor to consider will be paid to prospects operating in or with towns;-LRB- *************).
- be readily available and devote to take part in the workshop;-LRB- *************).
- be citizens in among the involved nations: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia Prospects with Syrian or Libyan citizenship and who work within the civil society sector and live in their own nation or in other places are likewise qualified;-LRB- *************).
- have some experience in the field of regional cultural policies and/or management of cultural areas running for regional audiences.
Draft your application in ONE file of 4 pages optimal consisting of:
- CV in English, French or Arabic ( education, present activities concentrating on those who belong to the style of the training, and so on), with your complete name as it figures in your passport, your birth date and nation, along with your present e-mail and phone number ( 2 pages max)
- Inspiration letter in English or Arabic describing your interest in taking part in this program and and how you prepare to mobilise this understanding for the advancement of a task ( 1 page)
- A job idea in English, French or Arabic which you want to establish. Initial draft of a task associated with regional cultural policies/management of regional cultural centres (1 page)
For additional information, see Med Culture