Application Due Date: 29 October 2018
The technical help group of Med Culture, a local program moneyed by the European Union, is releasing a require involvement in a local 3 day training workshop. T hrough the analysis of regional policies, regional cultural characteristics and the scenario of cultural areas, the workshop will check out methods to cause modification at regional level and foster cultural sustainability.
Based Upon Medication Culture technique, the method of the workshop will concentrate on forming participatory and efficient knowing experiences; and sharing the very best practice, the much better to support cultural advancement at the regional level.
- This call is devoted to cultural specialists, town members or partners, along with scientists with experience in the field of cultural areas management and/or regional cultural policies.
- Candidates should be citizens from South Mediterranean nations, aged in between 23 and 45 years at the time of application.
- The chosen prospects are anticipated to b e totally devoted to this workshop.
- have a strong command of Arabic. Great command of French OR English is a requirement;-LRB- *****************).
- operate in the cultural field or in linked fields (education, research study, sustainable advancement, tourist, social addition, work, human rights, and so on) within civil society/cultural organisations, the general public sector, or as freelancers. Unique factor to consider will be paid to prospects operating in or with towns;-LRB- *****************).
- be readily available and devote to take part in the workshop;-LRB- *****************).
- be citizens in among the involved nations: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine and Tunisia. Prospects with Syrian or Libyan citizenship and who work within the civil society sector and live in their own nation or in other places are likewise qualified;-LRB- *****************).
- have some experience in the field of regional cultural policies and/or management of cultural areas running for regional audiences.
This mixed knowing workshop will resolve a series of subjects:
- Uniqueness and difficulties of cultural policies in the area and methods to resolve them
- Advocacy for culture at the regional level with the goal to affect choice makers concerning cultural policies
- Techniques to promote public involvement for engaging residents in the shaping of what they picture for their environment
- Difficulties that cultural centres deal with at the level of management and basic governance and situations to enhance their function within their neighborhoods
- Techniques that promote collaboration and promote synergies in between supervisors of public cultural areas and cultural gamers
The program will consist of sessions on promoting knowing and will favour efficient group work. The languages of the workshop are English, French and Arabic.
- Travel and lodging costs for the chosen prospects will be covered by the Medication Culture program
When and Where:
This 3-day workshop (omitting travel) will happen in Casablanca 17-19 December 2018.
How to Use:
Draft your application in ONE file of 4 pages optimal consisting of:
- CV in English, French or Arabic ( education, present activities concentrating on those who relate to the style of the training, and so on), with your complete name as it figures in your passport, your birth date and nation, along with your present e-mail and phone number ( 2 pages max)
- Inspiration letter in English or Arabic discussing your interest in taking part in this program and and how you prepare to mobilise this understanding for the advancement of a job ( 1 page)
- A task principle in English, French or Arabic which you wish to establish. Initial draft of a job associated with regional cultural policies/management of regional cultural centres (1 page)
- Your application should be sent by 29 October 2018 in ONE file of optimum 4 pages in English, French or Arabic and sent out to:
email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ATTENTION: All the applications consisting of more than one file or gotten after the due date will not be taken into account!
- Outcomes will be revealed on November 8. Chosen prospects will be notified by email.
To Learn More: