Due Date: February 7, 2020
Do you have what it requires to introduce your own worldwide effective software application business? Get the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Innovation (MEST) Training Program 2020/2021 The MEST Training Program is a 12- month, full-time, totally sponsored program in which the friend– referred to as Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs)– finish a graduate-level course in software application advancement, company and interactions, with a concentrate on useful execution.
The MEST program offers extensive entrepreneurial training and substantial hands-on task work, created to make sure EITs master industry-proven methods for establishing start-ups. This coursework is supplemented by sector speaks and a series of visitor lectures, generating the experiences and insights of internationally-recognized executives and effective business owners. The course culminates in a financier pitch and the opportunity to get seed financing and go into the MEST incubator.
- Worldwide Personnel: Senior professors bring years of entrepreneurial and market experience, while worldwide Training Program fellows provide particular proficiency.
- Hands-on Projects: EITs acquire experience structure, verifying and pitching company concepts in a secure environment. They do this 4 times throughout the year in what we call Capstones.
- Visitor Lectures: Training is supplemented by visitor lectures from skilled business owners and internationally-recognized executives.
- Complete Assistance: MEST is a completely sponsored program. All EITs get a complete scholarship to go to the 1-year training, consisting of totally free tuition, space and board, 3 meals each day and a little regular monthly stipend.
- Open to aiming business owners from throughout the African continent;-LRB- **************).
- Accepted prospects should have the ability to devote to investing a year in Accra, Ghana at the MEST training program beginning August;-LRB- **************).
- All individuals should supply individual info that holds true and precise.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to begin a business
- Capability to interact openly and persuasively
- Capability to work well in groups
- Tested scholastic quality
- Demonstrated management capabilities
- Capability to satisfy objectives and due dates
- Shown individual drive, endurance, and self-motivation
- Self-confidence and independent thinking
- Outstanding individuals abilities
Effective applications have the following:
- Enthusiasm: A deep enthusiasm for beginning a software application business
- Experience: Entrepreneurial or business work experience
- Education: A degree from a leading university or Technical College (or comparable experience)
Application (******** ) (********* ).
To find out more, check out MEST Training Program