Due Date: March 25, 2019
Applications for the Merck KGaA Darmstadt Development Summertime School 2019 are now open. The Development Summertime School is a paid 3-month intrapreneurship program (June-August 2019) that enables you to find out about intrapreneurship, indicating development in a business environment, and grow a seed concept into a “pitchable” development principle.
The program is developed to establish extraordinary skill from all over the world through extensive development trainings, participation in development practice, and hands-on job experience at a state-of-the art Development Center. Eventually, the objective of the program is to establish brand-new development tasks that result in brand-new services. The Development Summer season School intrapreneurs will have the chance to pitch their concepts at the end of the 3-month program, which might end up being genuine development tasks.
At the the Summer season School, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of how a leading worldwide science and innovation business drives development and modification from its futuristic Development Center at the business’s head office.
- Discover how an international gamer like Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany allows development within business structures in a versatile, nimble and contemporary future workplace
- Make money for finding out as an intrapreneur, comprehending the difficulties and possibilities of business development.
- Take advantage of the assistance of 2 trainee companies: the German National Board of Young Chemists Association (JungChemikerForum) of the German Chemical Society (GDCh), and the Young Company Chemists (Junge WirtschaftschemikerInnen).
- Receive lodging assistance in Darmstadt
- Experience a genuinely intercultural and interdisciplinary knowing environment with a special mix of young and knowledgeable skills from all over the world
- Go to cultural and enjoyable activities, for instance the Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany Philharmonic Orchestra’s “Last Night of the Proms” garden show
- Get a Development Center accreditation as evidence of knowledge
- Be familiar with the Rhein-Main area in the center of Germany from Darmstadt, the City of Science
- Get assistance for Visa applications as needed
- Candidates need to be PhD or knowledgeable Master trainee (all genders) from a worldwide prominent university (should still be a registered trainee!)
- Have understanding in among the 3 Development Fields and/or a function (e.g. organisation, law, medication, style …)
- Understanding in development techniques (e.g. style thinking) and entrepreneurship would be a benefit
- Be a group gamer with high organizational and analytical abilities
- Structured and trustworthy working mindset, interest to check out brand-new fields
- Innovative, unbiased, and dedicated person
- Start-up experience (optional)
- Strong interaction abilities in English
- Enjoy operating in a global and varied environment
For additional information, go to Merck KGaA Darmstadt Development Summertime School