Application Due Date: September 27 th, 2019, at 15: 00 (Regional Time in Mexico City)
Based Upon the Law for International Cooperation, and with the function of preserving the position of Mexico as a star with international duty, the Mexican Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), through the Mexican Firm for International Advancement Cooperation (AMEXCID), requires immigrants thinking about carrying out research studies in Mexico.This call is open to people ofmore than 180 nations within the structure of numerous bilateral conventions, multilateral programs and unique arrangements.
More than 100 Mexican College Institutions take part, all of them providing scholastic programs signed up in the National Program of Quality Graduate Degrees (PNPC) of the National Council for Science and Innovation (CONACYT). These programs show the improvements that the nation has actually made in the fields of sciences and liberal arts.
To provide scholarships for the training of foreign specialists at Bachelor, Specialized, Expertise, Master’s, Doctorate and Postgraduate Research study levels, along with trainee movement programs for Undergrad, Postgraduate, Specialties and Medical Sub specializeds, in the kind of training scholarships, in full-time taught or research study programs in Mexico, with the function of reinforcing the links of scholastic partnership with partner nations; the training of personnels and the internationalization of College Institutions (HEIs).
a) How to use
1. The application is made in an individual capability and just one application per individual will be accepted.
2. Candidates with more than one citizenship might just send one application. The election needs to originate from the very same nation as the citizenship picked by the candidate to utilize while in Mexico
3. Candidates who have actually currently started their research studies in Mexico, in the HEIs and in the scholastic programs showed in this Call, are qualified to take part in this Call.
4. The AMEXCID scholarship is not retroactive, that is, it does not cover any expenditures (consisting of air transportation) that have actually been made prior to approving the scholarship
1. All applications need to abide by the arrangements of this Call, consisting of the files described in it and the matching formats.
2. Applications need to be sent as follows: a) Paper Applications Just candidates from Cuba, Saint Lucia, the Dominican Republic, Antigua and Barbuda, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominica, Barbados, Surinam, Guyana, Jamaica, Haiti, Nicaragua, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Turkey, Venezuela, New Zealand, the Palestineand the nations of the African continent might send paper or online applications.
All paper applications, need to be sent to Mexican Embassyin the candidate’s nation or at the concurrent Embassy.
Applications need to be sent online through the Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) (https://sigca.sre.gob.mx), throughout the period of the Call.
For Additional Information: