Deadline: June 20, 2021
Applications are open for the Micro-Grid Academy (MGA) Young Talent of the Year 2021 Award. After a successful and rewarding 1st edition, RES4Africa Foundation is launching, with the support of Enel Green Power and in the framework of the Micro-Grid Academy (MGA), the Young Talent of the Year 2021 Award.
The aim of the initiative is to support brilliant young talents addressing major environmental and social challenges that hamper the development of African countries. Through this initiative, the Micro-Grid Academy will award three young innovators and promote their idea and projects. The three best innovative ideas will be selected, awarded and promoted in visibility by the Micro-Grid Academy.
- Up to three Young Talents will be awarded with €5,000 each, and invited to significant events, in order to present their ideas to a vast audience of energy experts.
The participation in the Young Talent of the Year 2021 Award is open to those who fully meet the following criteria:
- Young African people, talents and innovator:
- Owners or representatives of innovative idea(s) in her/his community in the REs sector in Africa;
- Of African nationality;
- Between 18 and 35 years old;
- With good knowledge of English.
Interested participants must refer to the complete information pack before completing and submitting the registration form by June 20, 2021.
For more information, visit Micro-Grid Academy.