- Task number: 534927
- Travel 0-25 %
- Occupation: Technical Sales
- Function type: Specific Factor
- Work type: Full-Time
Microsoft’s objective is to empower everyone and every company on earth to attain more. Our culture is fixated welcoming a development state of mind, a style of motivating quality and motivating groups and leaders to bring their finest every day. Our company believe we must each discover significance in our work and we guarantee staff members have the liberty and the reach to assist make a distinction on the planet.
We are trying to find prospects that have the following qualities:
- Group Gamer: driving digital change with our clients is a group sport. We require colleagues who can remain maniacally concentrated on our clients’ fulfillment while running in a highly-collaborative, matrixed worldwide company.
- Development State of mind: your life is really about learning-it-all. You approach every brand-new piece of details, understanding, and proficiency with pressing interest. Eventually, you’re open to the concepts of others, where the success of others does not reduce your own.
- Resourceful: you have the drive to conquer any challenge in your work.
- Consumer Focused: you learn more about your clients and their services with a newbie’s mind and after that bring services that satisfy their requirements.
- Pure Obstacle: showed desire and capability to easily handle intricate difficulties and work towards services to relatively unsolvable issues.
- Enthusiasm for Innovation: you’re deeply inspired by the unbelievable chance of how innovation can influence and spark modification and renewal.
Applications to this chance are thought about depending upon education level and/or area. To be thought about as trainee/ current graduate, you must be:
- Within 12 months of graduation or finished within the last 12 months.
- As much as 2 years of built up full-time expert experience.
- Enthusiasm for the innovation and development.
- Exceptional spoken and written interaction, analytical and discussion abilities.
- English language fluency.
For Additional Information: