Due Date: February 13, 2019
The Milken-Penn GSE Education Service Strategy Competitors (EBPC) is accepting applications from academic innovators worldwide! The competitors provides an incredible chance to business owners and financiers alike. Through its vibrant environment, the EBPC commemorates significant developments that attend to consistent and emerging issues in education.
The EBPC is thought about the most distinguished and well-funded education service strategy competitors, drawing in ingenious concepts from worldwide. Considering That 2010, the competitors has actually granted more than $1 million in prize money. Winners and finalists have actually gone on to protect more than $135 million in financing.
As part of Driver @ Penn GSE, the EBPC is devoted to supporting business owners and assisting to establish their endeavors through a continuum of shows supporting education entrepreneurship previously, throughout, and after the Competitors.
Semi-Finalists picked from Round 1 will get:
- 1-on-1 Mentorship with market experts
- Open door to Driver Bootcamps that check out basics of start-up methods and prepare for development
- Display your endeavor and get important feedback at an idea management occasion concurrent with ISTE in Philadelphia
- Opportunities to take your service concept to the next level
- Any person is qualified to go into the Competitors
- Candidates should be above 18 years
The EBPC invites business owners with ingenious concepts in education in locations of focus consisting of:
- Urban Education
- Connecting Research Study to Practice
- Mentor & Knowing
- Innovation in Grades K through 12
- Unique Education & At-Risk Trainees
- Open & Collaborative Solutions: The Education Community
- Online & Range Knowing in College
- Global/Borderless Education Solutions
- Early Youth Education
- Labor Force Knowing
- Educational entrepreneurship service strategies must detail the issue they attend to, provide an option, and go over scaling possibilities for bringing the proposed development to extra settings. Broadly interpreted, academic entrepreneurship efforts can attend to a wide variety of academic problems.
- This competitors motivates applications in every imaginable academic setting– from early youth through corporate/adult training, in settings and contexts throughout the world.
- They likewise invite both not-for-profit and for-profit submissions.
- In regards to focus, they welcome submissions that attend to problems of curriculum, guideline, teacher expert advancement, evaluation and examination, cooperations, discovering style, technological developments, learning/school assistance tools, and more.
- In examining service strategy submissions, their judges will think about the value of the academic issue, the imagination and expediency of the proposed service, and the capacity for prevalent effect.
- Round 1 is open to candidates who presently create earnings, grants, consumers, or financiers, along with those with well-conceived strategies to do so.
- Round 2 is open to Semi-Finalists from Round 1 who have the special chance to send a refined application improved by this advancement procedure with Driver.
- Finalists picked from Round 2 will pitch their endeavor at the EBPC Finals in Philadelphia for the opportunity win prize money and share their concept with financiers, business owners, and academic thought-leaders.
To learn more, go to Milken-Penn GSE