Application Due Date: November Second 2018
Miller Center’s International Social Advantage Institute (GSBI ®) uses 6 months of extremely tailored mentorship and material with a chance to participate in 10- days in-residence at Santa Clara University in August 2019.
For Miller Center’s 2019 GSBI programs, we are particularly thinking about companies with an affinity for:
- ENERGY: company is concentrated on making sure access to budget-friendly, trusted, sustainable, and modern-day energy for individuals residing in hardship.
- LAST-MILE CIRCULATION: company develops circulation channels for a variety of advantageous product or services to rural or metropolitan populations.
- BAY LOCATION– based EFFECT: company’s effect is concentrated on recipients within the San Francisco Bay Location.
- WOMEN-LED: company’s starting or executive group is woman-led.
If your company is functional, concentrated on serving individuals living listed below the hardship line, and you can dedicate 3-6 hours each week towards dealing with your coach through program deliverables, we welcome you to use.
Whether you are looking for assistance for particular concerns like:
- How do I work out with prospective funders?
- I require to enhance my operations– where do I start and how do I determine development?
- Just how much financing should I be raising today? Should it be financial obligation, equity, or grants, and who do I talk with?
Social business owners chosen into GSBI ® Online or GSBI ® Accelerator get:
- 2 coaches to deal with for the program period
- Program management from GSBI ® personnel with routine interactions to keep you on-track and offer assistance as required, in addition to beneficial sector resources
- Material customized to your company requires with design templates, tools, and resources
- A complete scholarship for the program expenses *
* GSBI ® In-residence accelerator individuals are anticipated to spend for round-trip airline tickets for the 10- day in-residence part of the program in August at Santa Clara University.
● Nov 2, 2018– Applications due (www.scu.edu/applyGSBI )
● Feb 6, 2019– GSBI In-residence Accelerator Kickoff and GSBI Online Accelerator
Kickoff (both online)
● July 2019– GSBI Online Final Presentations (online)
● August 13– 22, 2019– In-residence Accelerator (at Santa Clara University)
To Find Out More: