Due Date: November 2, 2018
The Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship is accepting applications for the 2019 International Social Advantage Institute (GSBI ®). The GSBI program uses 6 months of extremely personalized mentorship and material with a chance to go to 10- days in-residence at Santa Clara University in August2019 The program is created to speed up the development of social business owners working to enhance the lives of individuals residing in hardship.
Miller Center’s GSBI ®(*********** ) programs are created for social business that are running and are dedicated to resolving the requirements of those residing in hardship through a market-based technique. For numerous business owners looking for assistance, GSBI ®(*********** ) programs are not a fit.
Are you a business owner who is enhancing the lives of individuals residing in hardship? Are you all set for assistance on the nuts and bolts of running your company, and a technique for taking your company to the next level? Apply now!
They provide 2 unique accelerator programs to social business owners, customized to the phase of advancement of the business.
- GSBI ® Online accelerator generally supports companies that have some preliminary traction, evidence of social effect, and are developing a company design to allow quick development. Generally these companies have actually functioned for 1-5 years, with a group of less than 20 personnel, and have actually served hundreds or countless customers/beneficiaries given that starting. This is a 6-month program that is performed totally online and provided numerous times each year.
- In-residence accelerator is for the greatest prospective social business we can discover. Taking part companies have actually shown traction and capacity to scale their effect drastically. This program generally supports companies that have actually functioned for 5+ years, with a personnel groups as little as 5 and as big as 500, who have actually served thousands or 10s of countless customers/beneficiaries given that starting. This program is focused around a 10- day in-residence bootcamp and Financier Display pitch session at Santa Clara University, and likewise consists of 10 months of virtual mentoring and online assistance.
Both programs are supported by GSBI ® Coaches who deal with social business owners they have actually been coupled with through weekly require the period of the 6 or 10- month program to offer assistance on the nuts and bolts of running their company and the long-lasting development method.
- Social business leaders of companies that are functional, concentrated on serving individuals living listed below the hardship line throughout the world, and who can dedicate 3-6 hours weekly towards dealing with their coaches through program deliverables.
For Miller Center’s 2019 GSBI programs, they are specifically thinking about companies with an affinity for:
- ENERGY: company is concentrated on making sure access to inexpensive, dependable, sustainable, and contemporary energy for individuals residing in hardship.
- LAST-MILE CIRCULATION: company develops circulation channels for a series of helpful services and products to rural or city populations.
- BAY LOCATION– based EFFECT: company’s effect is concentrated on recipients within the San Francisco Bay Location.
- WOMEN-LED: company’s starting or executive group is woman-led.
Applications for the 2019 GSBI programs, beginning in February, are due by: November 2, 2018.
To find out more, see International Social Advantage Institute