Application Due Date: June 14 th 2019
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Market (METI) Federal Government of Japan Internship Program: As Japanese business handle young foreign skill from abroad for internships, Japan accomplishes higher internationalization for its individuals and companies through understanding structure focused on brand-new advancements and growth of abroad company for Japanese business, and by altering awareness through dealing with immigrants and experiencing cross-cultural interaction, along with building networks and establishing internal systems in combination with abroad universities focused on protecting foreign skill.
This program goes for individuals from establishing nations to get an excellent chance to discover abroad company techniques in Japanese services and to obtain the abilities and know-how from Japanese business. You would be trained as an international leader efficient in operating in Japan, in your house nation and all over the world in the future.
Highly-skilled foreign experts who are presently living aside from Japan and will check out to Japan just for this program ( OECD/DAC-listed nations other than China)
* FY2016 to 2018 individuals in this program are not qualified to use
Private-sector business, market associations, and non-profit.
corporations in Japan. Host business are figured out after matching by.
the Program Workplace and subsequent approval by the Screening Committee.
Internship duration (To be set up)
A: Going Into Japan on Sun, September 1 & leaving on Tue, November 12 B: Going Into Japan on Mon, September 9 & leaving on Tue, November 19
C: Going Into Japan on Tue, September 17 & leaving on Tue, November 26 D: Going Into Japan on Mon, September 30 & leaving on Tue, December 10 E: Going Into Japan on Mon, October 7 & leaving on Tue, December 17 * Intern ought to follow the schedule designated by the Program workplace.
- 1 Allowance: 4,000 yen each day for living costs. This quantity will be spent for the whole period of the internship
- 2 Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance coverage.
- 3 Internship insurance coverage
- 4 Transport and lodging costs connected with training program.
- □ Developing an internship strategy (roles/goals, and so on of an intern) talking about with the Internship supervisor
- □ Taking part in pre-training, follow-up training, and wrap-up discussion.
- □ Taking part in full-time internship throughout the designated duration.
- □ Taking obligation for their own security and health.
as completely as possible. Protecting emergency situation associated details.
network in Japan. Corresponding with the Program Workplace and the host.
business routinely as reporting or seeking advice from them in case of injury.
or psychological illness and so on
- □ Being required to manage some jobs asked for from the.
program workplace (file, alert, and report) not just throughout.
internship duration however likewise prior to and after the internship.
- □ Suitable habits represented as a recipient of public funds from Japanese federal government.
Individual who please all the list below requirements are qualified to use.
- □ Concurring with the function of this program with.
determination to work together with Japanese services for promoting.
internationalization and abroad company advancement, and structure.
networks with abroad universities and so on
- □ Holding citizenship of a qualified nation or area.
- □ Efficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or greater) or efficiency in English.
- □ Candidates ought to be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40 since June 14, 2019.
- □ Candidates need to have the ability to send a school or.
university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of.
suggestion from the (enrolled/graduated) university or business and so on
- □ Able to carry out necessary training and full-time internship at the host business.
- □ Pleasing with any other private conditions needed by each business.
- □ Individual who formerly took part in this program can not use this year.
To Learn More: