Due date: Not defined
Applications for the MISK Global Online Forum Entrepreneurship World Cup 2019 are open. The Entrepreneurship World Cup is more than simply an international pitch competitors with a chance at life-altering rewards.
With 100,000 entrants from around the globe, EWC raises business owners– offering you with tools and resources to grow your endeavor. It does not matter how far you have actually come– idea-stage, early-stage, growth-stage or beyond– EWC can put you on the ideal course. Utilize first-rate material in the EWC Accelerator to: release your concepts, refine your pitching abilities and engage with an international network of coaches. And, oh yeah, contend for those life-altering rewards, together with service chances and financial investment.
- The worth proposal of EWC is everything about the whole experience– training, resources, connections, mentorship and more. However on top of that, they have actually got a multitude of impactful rewards– as much as $5 million in overall– with lots of prize money, financial investment chances and amazing resources and benefits from their leading partners.
- Open to business owners at all phases, all over worldwide.
Phases of Involvement
- Phase 1: Speed Up 1 (February– May 2019)
Start-ups are executed a series of education and virtual training chances to hone their abilities around locations such as consumer & market understanding; individual & group abilities; imagination & issue fixing, and service acumen.
- Phase 2: National Competitors (May– June 2019)
Competitors taking place concurrently in 100 nations at the nationwide level, practically & live occasions. 100 winning groups from 100 nations are granted with rewards and advance to phase 3.
- Phase 3: Speed Up 2 (July– September 2019)
National winners are executed a mix of virtual training sessions and direct, one-to-one mentorship to prepare them for the Worldwide finals.
- Phase 4: Worldwide Finals (November 2019)
Worldwide finalists are executed live training sessions, network with possible financiers and contend on phase for rewards and assistance services.
- Phase 5: Post-EWC Assistance
All nationwide winners are registered in the Starters Club, offering an international peer network, mentorship and other assistance services to assist members reach their complete capacity. Other partners might be engaged to supply post-EWC assistance.
For additional information, EWC