Application Due Date: 3 November 2018
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based monetary services group noted on the South African stock market, the JSE. The group runs in the market through a number of client-facing brand names consisting of Metropolitan and Momentum, South Africa’s top cell slave insurance provider Guardrisk and health & benefits program Multiply. MMI runs on the African continent, UK, and India through a direct existence, tactical collaborations and joint endeavors.
MMI’s function is to enhance the life time Financial Health of individuals, their neighborhoods and their companies. Financial Health is a constant procedure of preparation and management for people, families and companies, with the objective of managing expenditures and accomplishing objectives over one’s life time. Our pledge to our customers is to be their Monetary Health partner over this life-long journey, utilizing our knowledge and services to assist them establish and reach their objectives.
This chance is for interns to utilize their scholastic background in the office and to acquire threat and compliance management experience. This internship will gear up prospects for a profession in threat and compliance management and likewise all set prospects for other monetary services functions.
To help the threat function in releasing their responsibilities from a threat and compliance viewpoint.
DUTIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Conduct research study on threat or compliance associated subjects and draft findings.
- Assist with the resolution and follow-up of Actions and Concerns developing from conferences.
- Keep up with modifications in the regulative and threat management landscape (both internal and external).
- Assist, assistance and add to Danger Management and Compliance Management with:
- Carrying out precise threat evaluations.
- Reliable execution of policies and standards.
- The advancement and management of threat and compliance strategies.
- Tracking and keeping an eye on of crucial threat indications, controls and action strategies.
- Assist in assembling threat and compliance reports.
- Address any other duties appointed such as minute taking report writing and other ad-hoc inquiries.
- Service Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Dedication
- Drive for Outcomes
- Leads Modification and Development
- Effect and Impact
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Variety and Inclusiveness
EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Legal (LLB, BCom Law, Bachelor’s Degree Law) or
- BCom (Danger Management, Economics, Financial Investment Management, Financial Management)
- No working experience needed
The internship functions will be based at the Momentum Head Workplace in Centurion.
How to Use:
To use, please follow the main system application procedure and connect with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021940 5169) if you require more support.
firstname.lastname@example.org( The function for this e-mail address is exclusively for inquiries concerning the marketed position and no emailed CV’s will be accepted. Just online applications sent by means of our Professions page will be thought about.)
All positions will be filled out accordance with our Work Equity strategy.
To Find Out More: