Due Date: November 30, 2019
Applications are open for the Governance for Advancement in Africa Effort (GDAI) Residential School 2020 The yearly domestic school on governance and advancement becomes part of the Governance for Advancement in Africa program that they at SOAS run in partnership with the Mo Ibrahim Structure.
This effort intends to add to and promote argument on governance, advancement, and the relationship in between them. The domestic school is for 20 individuals who are policy makers, academics, scientists or civil society agents from any African nation who will acquire, through this training, originalities and understanding on the broad problem of governance and advancement. They invite applications from a large range of backgrounds.
- All expenses for effective candidates, consisting of economy flights, visa expenses, lodging and meal, will be covered. No daily.
- Candidate must be from an African nation;-LRB- ***************).
- Candidates must have at least an MSc degree in locations associated with Governance or 5 years expert experiences in fields pertinent to the style of Governance and Advancement in Africa;-LRB- ***************).
- The main language of the School is English.
Applications must consist of:
- 2 page max CV (consisting of e-mail address for correspondence)
- One referral letter (can be emailed straight by referee to [email protected])
- Proposition of max 1000 words laying out research study interest and/or expert background and how the candidate will take advantage of participating in the Residential School
To be sent out digitally:
Centre of African Research Studies
SOAS– University of London
Thornaugh Street, Russell Square
London WC1H 0XG
Email: [email protected]
To find out more, see GDAI– Residential Schools