Application Due Date: 14 October 2019
The Ibrahim Management Fellowships form a selective program created to coach future African leaders. Through this yearly fellowship program, we look for to deepen and expand our growing network which continues to contribute its abilities and finding out to a much better Africa.
The Fellowships use the chance to operate in the executive workplaces of either the AfDB (Abidjan), UNECA (Addis Ababa) or the ITC (Geneva) with a yearly stipend of $100,000
- National of an African nation
- 7-10 years of appropriate work experience
- Master’s degree
- under the age of 40, or 45 for females with kids
- any extra requirements as set by the host.
2020 Fellowship procedure
- Applications open 12 August 2019
- applications close 14 October 2019
- effective prospects informed early 2020
- Fellows report for task May 2020
For More Details