Due Date: October 14, 2019
Applications for the Mo Ibrahim Structure Management Fellowship 2020 stream are now open. The Ibrahim Management Fellowships form a selective program developed to coach future African leaders. Through this yearly fellowship program, they look for to deepen and expand their growing network which continues to contribute its abilities and finding out to a much better Africa.
- International Trade Center: This Fellowship chance at ITC remains in cooperation with the Mo Ibrahim Structure. Developed in 2006 the Mo Ibrahim Structure intends to support great governance and fantastic management in Africa. The Fellowship uses a mentorship experience with the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director of ITC to prepare young Africans for management of significant companies and multilateral organizations.
- UNECA: The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) has a double function as the local arm of the United Nations in Africa and as one of the significant pan-African organizations. Its required is to promote the social and financial advancement of Africa through understanding activities, advocacy and agreement structure and technical cooperation. UNECA is partnering with the Mo Ibrahim Structure to promote management advancement through an useful and on-the-job fellowship. The program is targeted at making it possible for young African specialists to establish management capability in a big organization, gain understanding of the performance of the United Nations, have much better understanding of Africa’s socio-economic obstacles and add to the analytical, advocacy and policy advisory work of the Commission.
- Chance to operate in the executive workplaces of either the AfDB (Abidjan), UNECA (Addis Ababa) or the ITC (Geneva)
- Yearly stipend of $100,000
- Candidates should hold African citizenship.
- Candidates should be under 40 years of age sometimes of application (ladies with kids need to be under 45 years of age).
- Minimum 7 years of appropriate work experience.
- Master’s degree
- Advanced English. Understanding of other UN authorities languages in specific French or Spanish is a possession.
- Fulfill any extra requirements as set by the host.
- Applications open on August 12, 2019
- Applications close on October 14, 2019
- Effective prospects informed early 2020
- Fellows report for task May 2020.
For more details, see Ibrahim Management Fellowship