Due Date: April 8, 2019
Applications are open for the Mozilla Fellowship Program 2019/2020 Mozilla is looking for technologists, activists, policy professionals, and researchers who are constructing a more gentle digital world.
Mozilla Fellows deal with the cutting edge of web health, at a time when the web is laced with whatever from elections and complimentary expression to justice and individual security. Fellows make sure the web stays a force for excellent– empowerment, equality, gain access to– and likewise fight online ills, like abuse, exemption, and closed systems.
Throughout a 10- month period, Mozilla Fellows might run projects, develop items, and affect policy. Mozilla Fellows come from a series of disciplines and locations: They are researchers in the UK, human rights scientists in Germany, tech policy professionals in Nigeria, and open-source supporters in New Zealand. The Mozilla Fellowship ranges from October 2019 through July 2020.
- Fellows get competitive financing and advantages; mentorship and trainings; access to the Mozilla network and loudspeaker; and more.
- Open to technologists, activists, policy professionals, and researchers committed to a healthy web.
- Particularly, they are looking for Fellows who relate to among 3 profiles:.
- Open web activists: People dealing with concerns like personal privacy, security, and addition online. These Fellows will embed at leading human rights and civil society companies from all over the world, working along with the companies and likewise exchanging advocacy and technical insights amongst each other.
- Tech policy experts: People who take a look at the interaction of innovation and public law– and craft legal, scholastic, and governmental options.
- Researchers and scientists: People who instill open-source practices and concepts into clinical research study. These Fellows are based at the research study organization with which they are presently associated.
To find out more, go to Mozilla Fellowship