Application Due Date: November 30 th, 2018 at 23: 59 pm ET
Sign up with an associate of open leaders sustaining the Web Health motion. Get mentorship and training through Mozilla in this 14- week online program on working open.
The seventh friend of Mozilla Open Leaders begins in January 2019! We’re trying to find Open Leaders to sustain the Web Health motion by developing and developing tasks that empower others to work together within inclusive neighborhoods.
There are 2 tracks in Mozilla Open Leaders 7. Both tracks follow the very same 14 week schedule, however satisfy at different friend times.
The Job Track concentrates on establishing a particular open task together with individuals doing comparable work. (Accomplices A-D, Tuesday and Wednesday conferences)
The Culture Track concentrates on developing an open culture in any neighborhood, company, or task with individuals from a range of tasks. (Accomplices E-F, Thursday conferences)
It may be particularly helpful to you if you:
- Work everyday within your neighborhood to promote openness.
- Lead cultural modification in your neighborhood, company, or task.
- Serve in a specific outreach function to assist individuals make modification on a peer-to-peer basis.
A Mozilla Open Leader is somebody running or beginning an open task that supports a healthy Web. Throughout the program, they will:
- get continuous 1:1 task aid from Mozilla personnel and coaches
- have access to a neighborhood of coaches, technologists and more
- total modules and supply feedback on Open Management Training checking out finest practices for task setup and interaction, tools for partnership, neighborhood structure, and running occasions
- get useful experience empowering others to work together on their task.
If you (or your group) are running or beginning an open task and wish to grow as an open leader this is for you! Your open task does not need to be technical– it can be curriculum (open instructional resource), an open information task or report, an open source software application task, or anything else that:
- has something to deal with(a function, module, or minimum feasible item) throughout the program,
- enables and invites contributions by others, and
- supports the open web and a healthy Web
- Enthusiastic and prepared to discover and use open practices to your task or neighborhood, supporting the Web Health motion
- Readily available to devote a minimum of 3h/week for 14 weeks for participating in weekly online conferences and finishing open management projects.
- In addition, individuals need to show useful experience at the Mozilla Global Sprint (2 days, March 29-30, from another location or at a regional website). If you are taking part in our pilot culture track, you’ll be anticipated to provide a case-study of your discovering to your friend rather.
14 weeks (January– April 2019, see the complete schedule)
For More Details: