Due Date: November 2, 2018
Applications are welcomed for the Mozilla Science Laboratory East Africa Open Science Trip 2018 Mozilla Science group and H3ABioNet in partnership with SageBionetworks are running a series of 2-days Open Science training in East Africa.
These 2 days training objective to raise awareness, boost abilities around open research study and reproducibility in Science, tools and platforms, and eventually assist researcher and scientists conquer the worries and obstacles. These training will include a half-day of lectures and reveal case of success stories around open science from the biomedical field. A half-day training will be devoted to using GitHub for collective research study, and a full-day of training and conversations of open science finest practices. As much as 25 individuals will be picked for each workshop.
The program dates in November 2018 are as follow:
- November 12-13: UVRI (Entebbe, Uganda)
- November 15-16: AASTU (Addis, Ethiopia)
- November 18-19: CBSB, University of Khartoum (Khartoum, Sudan)
- November 22-23: ICIPE (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Open to PhD trainees, researchers and scientists thinking about finding out more about Open Science.
To find out more, go to East Africa Open Science Trip