Due Date: September 30, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the Museum of Typography in Chania fifth International Poster Contest 2019 Following the fantastic success of the fourth International Poster Contest about Typography, with 570 entries from 51 nations, the Museum of Typography in Chania broadens its field of interest and welcomes artists from all over the world to take part in the fifth contest themed “Typography– window to the world”.
The invite is primarily for specialists and trainees of graphic and visual arts who want to create an initial poster motivated by their homeland, including the culture, particular monoliths– signs, the natural surroundings, the history, individuals, even the important things that require to be altered.
The 30 posters chosen by the jury will get honorary differences and the leading 3 will get significant rewards:
- EUR1,500 for the very first winner
- EUR1,000 for the 2nd winner
- EUR700 for the 3rd winner
The awards and rewards event, together with the opening of the exhibit, will happen on Saturday, November 16, 2019, at the amphitheater of the Museum of Typography.
- Open to anybody who wishes to participate with the possibility of sending out just one initial job developed particularly for the competitors;-LRB- ***************).
- Workers of “Haniotika News” SA and the “Printing Museum of Yannis & Eleni Garedaki” are omitted from the contest.
Interested celebrations must send their work to the e-mail: [email protected] Involvement needs to be accompanied by a text file with the name of the author, the home and contact information (telephone and e-mail) and– additionally– a brief description of the job (approximately 100 words). The name of both files must be the name of the entrants in Latin characters.
For more details, go to fifth International Poster Contest