Due Date: August 10, 2019
Applications are now open for the 2019 Beyond School Neighborhood Difficulty (BSCC) for trainees and instructors. The BSCC is a nationwide neighborhood advancement and entrepreneurship program for secondary school trainees, which intends to engage youths in Nigeria for the function of developing effect within their neighborhood and establishing important entrepreneurial abilities. This is an effort of the Mandela Washington Fellowship Alumni Association of Nigeria ( MWFAAN), with assistance from the U.S. Objective in Nigeria.
The BSCC offers a platform for impressive secondary school trainees to supply services to issues around their environment by developing neighborhood advancement jobs. Assisted by coaches and their schools, the trainees recognize the obstacle and proffer feasible entrepreneurial principle to attend to the obstacle. The Difficulty recognizes leading finalists every year from the swimming pool of applications got throughout Nigeria and they think that through the program trainees will be influenced to enhance their neighborhoods through entrepreneurship.
The 2019 Difficulty will recognize 10 finalists who will offer their last pitch at the Young Leaders Assembly to be kept in Abuja.
10 Finalist Teams will get invite to the last competitors pitch of the Beyond School Neighborhood Difficulty that will occur along with the Young Leaders Assembly 2019 in Abuja Nigeria.
Top 3 Winning Groups will get the following:
Money grant reward of N1,000,000 will be shared among the winners as follows:
- N300,000 for job concept scaling for the winner
- N250,000 for job concept scaling for 2nd location winner
- N150,000 for job concept scaling for 3rd location winner
- N10,000 Education Grant for finalists in the fourth-10 th position
- N10,000 prize money for leading winning instructor consultant
- Discussion of certificates to all groups and schools.
- Applications are open to groups and not people. A group should be comprised of 3 trainees and 1 trainee advisor/mentor
- Trainees must be presently registered in a secondary school in Nigeria
- Trainees should be aged in between 13– 18
- Past National Winners are disqualified for this year’s election.
- Trainee consultant must be above 18 years and must either be a mentor or non-teaching personnel in the school were the trainees are registered.
Instructor consultant must click the button listed below to use on behalf of their trainee group. Application is opened up until August 10 th,2019 11: 59 pm GMT +1. For more queries, send out an e-mail to [email protected]
For additional information, check out MWFAAN BSCC