Due Date: July 19, 2019
Applications are open for the MY World 2030 Asia-Pacific Advocacy Program The MY World 2030 Asia-Pacific Advocacy Program is a series of extensive advocacy activities led by the UNDP Bangkok Regional Center, UNV Asia-Pacific and UN SDG Action Project intending to promote for the Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs) and promote resident engagement and information collection activities amongst youths throughout the Asia-Pacific area.
After 2 effective rounds, another group of gifted young leaders will be chosen to sign up with the Advocacy Program and will have the chance to work as MY World 2030 Supporters and end up being representatives of modification in their neighborhood, city, area and nation.
Obligations of the Asia-Pacific My World Supporters
- Activate your neighborhood, city, area and nation to begin acting for the Sustainable Advancement Goals
- Collect a minimum of 500 MY World 2030 votes and 5 People of MY World Stories in your neighborhood, city, area and nation
- Arrange a regional advocacy occasion with regional, local, nationwide stakeholders
- File your activities: compose blog sites, take images and be active on social networks
- Knowing and training webinars with the chance to establish reality experience/skills with the assistance from UN advancement specialists.
- Chance to be sponsored to take part in a workshop arranged in Bangkok (September-December 2019).
- Enter into the SDG Action Network, a worldwide network of countless volunteers and companies, challenging one another to make something significant occur.
- Get a certificate of conclusion of the program, and more significantly, find where your skill, enthusiasm, and the requirements of the world intersect.
- You need to be in between 18 and 35 years of ages.
- You need to be a nationwide or a local of the list below nations: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Viet Nam. Other Asia-Pacific nations will likewise be thought about.
- You need to be enthusiastic about the Sustainable Advancement Goals and think in a world where individuals can form their own future.
- You need to have great organizational and interaction abilities, and have the capability to work separately.
- You need to be readily available and ready to operate at least 6-8 hours a week throughout of the program.
To learn more, see MY World 2030 Asia-Pacific Advocacy