Utility Deadline: Friday, 16 November 2018
Ladies Ship are in search of the newest analysis and initiatives that reveal the impression of advocacy for gender equality and the well being, rights, and wellbeing of women and girls. Consistent with the Ladies Ship Convention theme of “Energy, Progress, Change,” submissions showcase the newest solutions-oriented analysis and evidence-based initiatives.
unique work from representatives of all sectors — researchers, consultants, advocates, fanatics, college students, and business professionals alike — documenting confirmed methods to enhance the lives of women and girls by way of advocacy.
events could submit an summary for (1) analysis or scholarly work, or (2) an evidence-based initiative for an opportunity to current their poster on the Options Gallery on the Ladies Ship 2019 Convention.
Aligned with the convention theme of “Energy, Progress, Change,” abstracts ought to give attention to demonstrating the impression of advocacy for gender equality and the well being, rights, and wellbeing of women and girls. Particularly:
Analysis abstracts ought to quantify the impression of advocacy by addressing knowledge gaps, presenting new knowledge, or constructing off of present analysis from a unique perspective. Proof-based initiative abstracts ought to clarify how the advocacy initiative or program demonstrates concrete outcomes and/or options for women and girls.
The main focus of the advocacy could align to any of the next subjects:
- Understanding Gender and Energy
- Political Participation
- Financial Participation
- Work and Residence
- Sports activities
- Media, Arts, and Pop Tradition
- Significant Youth Engagement
- Sexual and Reproductive Well being and Rights
- Maternal and New child Well being
- Complete Well being
- Gender-Based mostly Violence and Dangerous Practices
- Advocacy and Accountability
- Humanitarian and Fragile Settings
- Setting/Local weather Change
- Rural and City Points
- Faith and Religion
- Assets: Land, Power, Water, Sanitation
- Innovation and Know-how
- Financing for Improvement
Eligibility Standards to submit an summary:
- Summary content material have to be advocacy and solutions-oriented associated to bettering gender equality and the well being, rights, and wellbeing of women and girls
- Summary content material have to be new and present (Exceptions embody if knowledge got here from a longitudinal examine that not too long ago ended or remains to be ongoing, or if older knowledge are related for comparability to reveal progress and innovation)
- Analysis research should observe nation’s moral overview procedures (i.e. Institutional Evaluate Board protocol)
- Summary have to be submitted in English, utilizing the web type
- Your summary have to be new and unpublished. (An summary beforehand printed or offered at a convention or assembly can solely be submitted if there are new strategies, findings, up to date info, or different legitimate causes for submitting, with justification.)
- You might have been concerned within the analysis or evidence-based initiative described within the summary and are capable of current the content material in English on the Ladies Ship 2019 Convention ought to your summary be chosen
- You might have a proficient stage of laptop abilities for submitting a digital poster utilizing the official poster internet hosting platform if accepted
Should you determine as somebody with a incapacity and require particular help to finish your utility, please contact us at WD2019@womendeliver.org.
- Request for abstracts open: Tuesday, 16 October 2018
- Request for abstracts deadline: Friday, 16 November 2018
- Accepted abstracts introduced: February 2019
- Remaining poster submission deadline: Friday, 5 April 2019
- Ladies Ship 2019 Convention begins: Monday, three June 2019
- Poster displays on web site on the Options Gallery: Tuesday by way of Thursday, 4-6 June 2019
Please be aware that accepted summary candidates are required to, no later than three March 2019, safe their very own registration, lodging, and journey to the Ladies Ship 2019 Convention, together with Canadian visa if required (Canada permits purposes 6 months previous to the occasion).
The chosen 150 accepted summary candidates shall be introduced in February 2019. Remaining digital posters are due by Friday, 5 April 2019.
For Extra Data: