Due Date: September 30, 2018
Applications are open for the National Bio Entrepreneurship Competitors (NBEC)2018 The National Bio Entrepreneurship Competitors is an across the country competitors welcoming course breaking revolutionary and scalable organisation concepts in the life science/biotechnology domain.
The very best concepts will win amazing awards that include financial investment chances amounting to USD $200,000, overall prize money of INR Rs. 38 lakh, mentoring by market and financial investment professionals, and winners will be qualified for AWS Trigger program worth USD $25,000 Trigger Credits.
- Health Care consisting of drug discovery and advancement, vaccines, regenerative medication, diagnostics, medical gadgets, digital health, health care IT
- Agri-biotech consisting of food and nutraceuticals, soil health, and plant based therapies
- Animal health
- Commercial biotech consisting of tidy and renewable resource, water, and waste management
- Overall financial investment chance as much as USD $200,000 for the winners
- Prize money amounting to INR 38 lakh in different classifications
- Winners qualified for AWS Trigger program worth USD $25,000 Trigger Credits
- Mentorship by market professionals and financiers
- Presence and acknowledgment to catapult winners on the nationwide platform
- Hopeful business owners, biotech business, and start-ups
- Candidate need to be a resident of india
- If the candidate is a business, the business must be signed up in india and bulk ownership need to be Indian
- Concept need to have a deep science based biotech element/component
- Biotech consists of: health care consisting of drug discovery and advancement, vaccines, regenerative medication, diagnostics, medical gadgets, digital health, health care IT; agri-biotech consisting of food and nutraceuticals, soil health, plant based therapies; animal health; commercial biotech consisting of tidy and renewable resource, water, and waste management
- Round 1: The applications will be evaluated for clearness of expression, whether the concept has actually deep science based biotechnology part, and whether the concept is mainly a scholastic research study concept rather than an organisation concept. Following this, the applications will be examined for clinical and technical strength, social effect, and organisation capacity of the concept. An evaluation panel consisting of professionals from academic community, market, and financier neighborhood will examine the applications.
- Round 2: Candidates that are picked for this round will make a pitch to a Jury. The assessment requirements will be novelty of the concept, worth proposal, organisation design, application strategy, group strength, and quality of the discussion.
- Round 3: Applicants picked for this round will go to a 2-day property bootcamp and extreme mentoring sessions. At the end of the boot camp the individuals will pitch to a Grand Jury and will be examined for course breaking novelty ratio, organisation capacity, and social effect.
- Round 1: NBEC project will connect to striving business owners, start-ups, and recognized business throughout India. A ‘Require Applications’ will be revealed through different media. Candidates will need to use online in the recommended format. A panel of professionals from market academic community and financier neighborhood will examine the propositions and shortlist the top 100– 150 organisation concepts.
- Round 2: The shortlisted candidates will be welcomed to make a discussion to a Jury. These discussions will be kept in 4 or 5 cities throughout the nation. The jury will pick the top 20– 40 organisation concepts in this round.
- Round 3: The picked candidates will go to a domestic entrepreneurship advancement bootcamp and extreme mentoring sessions over 2 days at C-CAMP, Bengaluru. At the end of the boot camp, the finalists will make their organisation strategy discussion prior to a Grand Jury, which will pick the winners of NBEC.
To learn more, see National Bio Entrepreneurship Competitors