Deadline: October 11, 2018
Applications are open for theNational Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship 2018-2019. The scholarship is for Masters (MSc) and Doctorate (PhD) Degrees in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy. The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees for the duration of the programme
- The scholarship is open to Nigerians only;
- PhD:Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship;
- MSc:Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law;
- The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
For more information, visit NITDA Scholarship.