Due Date: March 5, 2019
Applications are open for the National Press Structure International Trade Training for Reporters in Asia 2019 The National Press Structure is using a four-day workshop on all elements of sustainable global trade, consisting of financial development, social and ecological effects, foreign direct financial investment, China’s distinct function, research study and information, and more.
The National Press Structure uses this expert advancement chance for reporters to boost abilities, boost understanding and charge their reporting on among today’s most crucial problems. The training will be held June 17-20 in Hong Kong. Reporters picked to participate in the training will be needed to share the understanding they have actually acquired throughout the program with their coworkers in your home. This is supported through the Train-the-Trainer program and a little stipend.
- The all-expenses-paid program covers airline tickets, ground transport, hotel expenses and meals.
- The Reporter to Reporter International Trade Training is open to Asian-based reporters.
You can not conserve an insufficient application and go back to it later on, so please have whatever you require prior to beginning the application! They will rule out late or insufficient applications.
Here’s what you’ll require (all submissions should remain in English):
- 2 samples of your work (from within the in 2015)
- A letter of assistance from an editor or manager (if you’re a freelancer, a letter from somebody who has actually modified or released your work)
You likewise must be prepared to inform the organizers:
- Why are you thinking about this program?
- How will you utilize this program to benefit your audience?
- Who are you? A short, narrative autobiography.
For more details, see National Press Structure