Application Due Date: 14 December 2018
The National Research Study Structure (NRF) awards bursaries to trainees pursuing full-time Honours’ and last year B Tech research studies at South African public universities.
These bursaries are granted to South African residents and South African irreversible locals just and are launched as Block Grants to South African public universities that choose trainees that have actually looked for an Honours’ and last year B Tech bursaries.
Trainees need to send an application on the NRF Online Submission system at: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za and follow the application procedure set out in the connected Structure File and Application Guide. South African residents and South African irreversible locals dealing with a special needs are motivated to use. For more information, candidates need to check out the NRF Honours’ and last year B Tech Bursaries Structure File which highlights the eligibility requirements and requirements for each financing classification.
Applicants’ need to connect the following files in the accessory area of the online application:
- Licensed South African Identity File. (Must be published under Registration information)
- Licensed scholastic record or, in case of candidates with impressive costs due to the university, connect a main letter that is marked and signed, specifying that the records is not provided due to impressive costs owed to the university.
- Evidence of NSFAS or University Financial assistance financing for candidates that have actually shown that they were formerly moneyed by NSFAS or gotten University Financial assistance financing.
- Applicants with impairments need to publish a medical certificate, in assistance of the impairment.
Please Keep in mind the following:
- The call will be available on the NRF Online Submission system at: https://nrfsubmission.nrf.ac.za from 5 September 2018
- The NRF due date for submission of applications is 14 December 2018
- Organizations will choose trainees for a bursary award on the NRF Online Submission System, based upon the Block Grant allotment to each organization and set equity targets. This election procedure will happen from 23 January 2019 to 28 February 2019.
- NRF will evaluate the elections and interact the results to the organizations. If the election is authorized by the NRF, the organization will need to publish and send the appropriately signed and initialed arrangement type and all the appropriate paperwork no behind 22 March2019 .
- Unspent or unclaimed institutional funds under this allotment will immediately be cancelled by 28 June 2019
- Organizations need to report on trainee conclusion by 31 March 2020 on the NRF trainee conclusion database.
To Learn More: