Due Date: June 30, 2019
Applications are open for the National University of Singapore (NUS) Fellows Program 2019/2020 The NUS Fellows Program (Southeast Asia) intends to bring in brilliant young professor (or potential professor) and scientists from ASEAN universities and research study institutes to NUS for a 6 to 12- month fellowship. Approximately 25 Fellowships will be provided each year.
- NUS will supply shared lodging.
- NUS will supply a regular monthly stipend of as much as S$ 2,000
- Access to expert advancement chances (occasions, workshops and training programs) within NUS.
- Candidates should either be residents of an ASEAN nation or should be living in an ASEAN nation at the time of application
- Candidates should have a PhD Degree from a reputed institute. Nevertheless, extraordinary prospects with a master’s degree might be thought about on a case-by-case basis
- Candidates need to have NO GREATER THAN 10 years of post-PhD research study experience. Postdoctoral experience can be consisted of under research study experience
- Candidate should be proficient in composed and oral English
- Female prospects are specifically motivated to use
- Candidate’s training, ability and experience: Academic certifications, efficiency, pertinent experience, ability to gain from the fellowship program and capability to include worth after his/ her return house.
- Significance and Quality of the Research Study Proposition: The proposition needs to be properly designed, ingenious and the stated outputs should be attainable throughout the fellowship period.
- Individual Qualities: Candidate needs to have the qualities to function as a goodwill ambassador for NUS personified by virtues of development, strength, quality, regard and stability.
Files Needed for Application consist of:
- RÃ©sumÃ© consisting of list of picked publications (no longer than 2 pages).
- Cover Letter highlighting your viability for the fellowship based upon evaluation requirements (no longer than 1 page)
- Research Study Proposition (no longer than 2 pages) established in assessment with the host teacher( s)/ PI( s) at NUS.
- Copy of host professor/PI’s in-principle approval over his/her main e-mail id.
- 2 suggestion letters from existing and previous managers specifying your viability for this fellowship.
- Letter of Assistance from the house institute/University (Director, HoD, Vice Dean, Dean) backing your candidature.
- Copy of diplomas and records.
After getting in-principle approval from your host professor/PI, finish the Application and email it to [email protected] with the topic ” NUS SEA Fellow Application– your name”. Please keep in mind to connect all supporting files.
To learn more, go to NUS Fellows