Due Date: March 17, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the NATO Internship Program 2019 The internship program is arranged by the NATO Head office with the objective of supplying a little number of existing or current trainees with the chance to intern with the International Personnel at NATO Head Office in Brussels.
The NATO Internship Program has 4 primary goals:
- To supply the Organisation with access to the current theoretical and technical understanding that the intern can use through useful work tasks, along with with extra personnel resources.
- To supply interns with a chance to gain from the NATO neighborhood and get a much better understanding and a more well balanced view of the Organisation.
- To add to developing a more varied labor force.
- To broaden understanding of NATO in Alliance nations.
- Interns get a swelling amount of EUR 1,06960 monthly. The wage is not exempt from tax
- Interns will be compensated for their travel costs on using up responsibility and on leaving the service based upon a return economy ticket and for a quantity of approximately EUR 1,200
- After 3 months of service, interns will be entitled to leave (consisting of authorized leave) at the rate of 2.5 working days for each month of service finished.
- Candidate need to be over 21 years of age
- Be a resident of a NATO Member State
- Should have finished a minimum of 2 years effectively and are registered in your 3rd year in the university or you will have gotten your greatest degree less than a year ago
- You will have efficiency in among the 2 main NATO languages (English and French), and a working understanding of the other will be thought about as a possession. Understanding of other languages will be a benefit as defined in the internship description
Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, UK, United States
To learn more, see NATO Internship