Due Date: July 26, 2019
Applications are open for the NAVS “Art for Animals” Competitors 2019 for Young Artists This year, in event of NAVS’ 90 th anniversary, they as soon as again welcome artists of any ages and ability levels to get innovative and provide a visual “voice” to those who can not promote themselves.
What does empathy for animals suggest to you? How has society’s view of animals altered over the past 90 years? What will empathy for animals appear like in another 90 years?
Whether you’re commemorating an animal in your life, or valuing animals worldwide around you, they wish to see how you envision empathy for animals with your entry for Art for Animals2019 Your art work might appear in print and online messages from NAVS, and on welcoming cards and on social networks throughout the year.
- Prize money will be offered to First, Second and Third Location winners, one Youth (age 12 and under) winner, and one Best in Program winner.
- Open to young artists or creatives in the United States;-LRB- ******************).
- Submissions might be digitally-created art work, along with digital pictures of initial paintings, illustrations or photos;-LRB- ******************).
- Art work files might just be sent through e-mail, CD/DVD-ROM or portable flash drive. No physical art work will be accepted.
- Submissions should be initial work
- Conserve your submissions utilizing the following format: file_type [Example: Animals in Winter_John_Doe.jpg]
- Please avoid utilizing spiritual signs or representing animals in clothes
- Sending art work for factor to consider grants NAVS approval to include the art work online and/or in print publications in all time. The artist will constantly be provided complete credit
- Send no greater than 3 artworks per individual
- NAVS reserves the right to not award all rewards if contest submissions are not appropriate.
- Entries should be gotten by July 26, 2019
- Consist of the following details in the body of your e-mail or connected to your CD-DVD/ROM or flash drive:.
- FULL NAME:
- STREET ADDRESS/CITY/STATE/ ZIP:
- E-MAIL ADDRESS:
- TITLE (1 ):
- TITLE (2 ):
- HOW DID YOU BECOME AWARE OF ART FOR ANIMALS 2019:
- Email files to: [email protected] with the words “Art for Animals 2019” in the subject line.
- Send by mail CD/DVD-ROMS or flash drives to:
Attn: Art for Animals 2019
53 W. Jackson Blvd., Ste. 1552
Chicago, IL 60604
To find out more, see Art for Animals Competitors