Due Date: July 7, 2019
Applications are open for the Nestle R&D Development Difficulty 2019 for Trainees The R&D development difficulty will occur in Côte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal and South-Africa.
The objective is to work collaboratively with universities to determine sustainable and scalable science and innovation options that assist to speed up the development of items that satisfy regional customer requirements. The R&D development difficulty requires unique options throughout 4 locations: eco-friendly product packaging options, sustainable cocoa plantlets budget-friendly nutrition and brand-new paths to market.
- Transforming Food Circulation: How can your start-up assistance discover ingenious options to provide effectively Nestle items in essential areas of African cities, taking into consideration uniqueness such as absence of roadway appointing system or casual circulation networks and wholesalers?
- Transforming Food & Drink Product Packaging: Think of a future where thanks to innovation, product packaging will not be a problem any longer for the world, and where it will assist enhance the entire client journey by offering essential details from the nutrients structure of the food, to included worth contents such as dishes, and guidelines for its preparation. Does your start-up have an innovation that can assist Nestle develop sustainable, clever and environmentally friendly food product packaging?
- Transforming Plant Container: Plantlet is the start of what will end up being extraordinary items taken in every day by countless individuals. How can your options and services assist us in the advancement of clever, expense competitive and sustainable options for growing and carrying cocoa plantlets hence, affecting favorably the quality of the entire worth chain.
- Transforming Maternal Nutrition: Every mommy and mommy to be should have the right to have a fast access to budget-friendly and quality maternal food. Is your start-up specialised in FoodTech? How can you assist Nestle develop budget-friendly, yummy, high-density nutrients maternal food for each mommy and mommy to be?
- Open to group of 3 trainees
- Trainees ought to be at Master level
Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Réunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
For additional information, see Nestle R&D Development Difficulty