Due Date: November 22, 2019/ December 13, 2019 (Trainee entry)
Entries are welcomed for the New Media Composing Reward 2019 The New Media Composing Reward (NMWP) showcases interesting and innovative stories and poetry that incorporate a range of formats, platforms, and digital media. This global reward is now in its 10 th year.
The reward motivates and promotes the very best in brand-new media composing and is blazing a trail towards the future of the ‘composed’ word and storytelling. The NMWP has actually drawn in entries from the best and most ingenious authors in the field, from all around the world. For the 2019 competitors there will be 4 rewards: The if: book UK New Media Composing Award, the Unicorn Trainee Award, the Dot Award, and the Digital Journalism Award.
The winning work, reliant upon which award it is qualified for, will get several of the following rewards:
- if: book UK New Media Composing Reward: ₤1000
- Unicorn Training Trainee Award: ₤750
- The Journalism Award: ₤ tbc
- The Dot Award: ₤500
- The Skylab Development Award, ₤500
- Open to anyone regardless of his/her age or citizenship
- The organiser presumes that where an entrant is under 18, the entrant’s moms and dads have actually granted his/her entry in the Competitors and his/her arrangement to be bound by the Guidelines
- It is possible for a single person to send more than one entry offered each entry is sent independently. It is possible for a number of individuals to send a joint entry offered one entrant is determined as the primary contact.
Each entry need to consist of the following info within the text of the entry e-mail:
- Title of the work;-LRB- **************).
- Entrant’s contact information: name, e-mail address, phone number and postal address. For joint entries, all entrants’ contact information should be offered with recognition of the primary entrant for contact functions;-LRB- **************).
- Entrant’s brief autobiography (50-100 words). For joint entries, all entrants should offer their autobiographies.
- Entrants who want to send a work for the Unicorn Trainee Award should offer an evidence of identity which need to be shown in the body of the entry e-mail, e.g. a scan copy of entrant’s Trainee Union ID card or university enrolment number, which will be verified at the organizer’s discretion
- No accessories will be accepted. The e-mail might consist of links however might not consist of footnotes or formatted text.