Application Due Date: 28 march 2019 at 12: 00 pm NZ Time.
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships are distinguished scholarships that identify New Zealand’s history and ties to the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth Scholarships become part of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Strategy (CSFP) — a global program under which Commonwealth nations use scholarships and fellowships to residents of other Commwealth states. The function of the scholarships is set out in the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Strategy (external link), with the following essential concepts to:
- promote shared cooperation and share academic experience amongst all Commonwealth nations
- be readily available throughout the Commonwealth
- identify and promote the greatest level of intellectual accomplishment.
NZ Commonwealth Scholarships are moneyed by the New Zealand Help Program, the New Zealand Federal government’s abroad help and advancement program. They are handled by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
Qualified Commonwealth nations:
|Africa.|| Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius,.|
Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa,.
Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
Levels of research study readily available:
You can study these credentials at one of eleven New Zealand universities and education organizations:
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- PhD (as much as 3.5 years)
Our scholarships supply the following financial backing:
- complete tuition costs
- living allowance (stipend)– NZ$480 each week. This is a contribution to fundamental living costs
- a facility allowance– NZ$3000 This is a contribution to help with established expenses in New Zealand — for instance it can be utilized towards lodging costs, text books, research study products
- medical and travel insurance coverage
- travel to and from your house nation– this is for travel from your house nation at the start of the scholarship, and for you to go back to your house nation at the end of your scholarship. Keep in mind that we provide our scholarships for the quickest quantity of time required for you to finish the scholastic program.
- house leave or reunion travel for some scholars
- help with research study and thesis expenses for numerous postgraduate research study trainees
How to use
The application procedure for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is various to other New Zealand Scholarships. Candidates should send their applications to their nation’s ‘Nominating Company’ very first. The Nominating Company then ‘chooses’ 2 candidates from the sent applications to send out to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Check out the Commonwealth area of the How to Use page thoroughly prior to you send an application.
The application procedure for a New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship is various to other New Zealand Scholarships. Candidates should send their paper applications to their nation’s ‘Nominating Company’ very first. The Nominating Company then ‘chooses’ 2 candidates from the sent applications to send out to the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade. Check out the listed below details thoroughly prior to you send an application.
Note: Applications are open, and will close on 28 March. Applications should come to your nation’s Commonwealth Nominating Company by 28 march 2019 at 12: 00 pm NZ Time.
Follow these 4 actions:
Action 1: Validate your eligibility
the Online Eligibility Test to see if you are qualified to use. If the.
Online Eligibility Test verifies that you are qualified, you will get an.
eligibility code (number).
This eligibility code shows on your.
screen at the end of the test. You require this eligibility code in Action.
3. Please jot down your eligibility code.
Action 2: Produce a login to gain access to New Zealand federal government forms online
gain access to any online type for a New Zealand federal government department, initially.
you require to sign up online. This registration system is called RealMe.
You will require a RealMe login (username and password) to access the.
online New Zealand Scholarship application. You likewise require the exact same.
RealMe login to make an application for a trainee visa if you get a scholarship.
remember your RealMe username and password. You require this login to.
view, modify and send your New Zealand Scholarship application.
Note: You will not require to validate your RealMe account with a post workplace. This is just essential for New Zealanders.
Action 3: Register with New Zealand Scholarships online application system
Utilize your eligibility code from Action 1 to sign up online with the New Zealand Scholarships online application system.
Note: Steps 2 and 3 need you to sign up with 2 various IT systems.
Action 4: Total and send your application prior to the closing date
your RealMe login to access the New Zealand Scholarship online.
application system anytime in between the opening and closing dates for.
For More Details: